Last week we wrapped up one more successful SSRP seminar, this time in Palm Springs, CA. SSRP seminars are the answer why our blog has been a little bit neglected lately. Putting these events together while RealtyProx was making updates to their software (which we take pride in using) proved to be quite a challenge.
So far, SSRP has been to Miami, Chicago, and Palm Springs. Next month, on April 23rd, we’re headed to another fine city–Houston.
The collaborative between RealtyProx, National Closing Center, Don Maxwell with 24 Asset management Corp. and Legacy Opportunity Foundation is growing into a formidable force. If you’re serious about getting into short sale business before it’s too late, we can’t recommend you this enough: become a part of our program, start receiving short sale assignments, and help your community!
What do we offer? And who are we anyway?
RealtyProx, National Closing Center, Legacy Opportunity Foundation and Don Maxwell (VP, 24 Asset Management Corporation) have formed a collaborative. Our goal is to help the American homeowners transition this current real estate market with dignity, knowledge and access.
Check out www.repositioningthedream.org to learn more. (Please note, this is NOT the right website to register for the upcoming event in Houston. Look for the right website at the bottom of the message.)
What’s in it for you, a real estate agent/broker?
Short sale assignments. Leads. Bonus classes. Exclusive content/trainings and more.
How do we get the short sale leads?
1. Bishop Rodney Sampson coordinates the faith-based initiative. His organization signs up churches and community organizations across the country.
2. They organize seminars, send emails, call their parishioners and let them know about foreclosure alternatives.
3. With the help of attorneys and non-profits, we identify homeowners who could benefit from short sale the most.
4. We assign these leads to SSRP Certified real estate agents in five states, including Texas.
This is unique, clear and transparent!
The bottom line
We have real people with real mortgage problems that are ready to do a short sale TODAY. All we need is a qualified real estate agents! The only way to join the program is to attend our live event in Houston.
What to expect in Houston?
- Special meet-and-greet with REO expert Don Maxwell, who says you shouldn’t touch another REO .
- Learn from the best short sale and HAFA specialists.
- Learn the truth about the direction of the real estate market.
- Get familiar with revolutionary short sale technology.
Register today and secure your seat!